Aqua Lung i330R Dive Computer
The Aqualung i330R is the ideal choice for advanced divers who love exploring the world and need to rely on their dive computers anywhere they are.
Thanks to its bright color screen, readable even in sunlight and its rechargeable battery, it won’t let you down. With its 4 modes, 3 nitrox mixes, and Bluetooth connection, this is the best value for money dive computer from our line-up.
The i330R uses 2 buttons to easily operate the menu system, previewing the options and making updates as you go. Divers will enjoy the easy to use, free Diverlog+ app which allows you to make changes on your compatible Android or iOS smartphone and then simply upload the changes. The app also lets you download and share your dive profiles on social media for everyone to see, even on the other side of the world.
- Ultra-Bright color display readable in all conditions and sunlight; a lens protector is included with the dive computer
- Intuitive interface: the 2-button navigation allows easy settings preview and updates
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Dive and Free)
- 3 gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery: never worry again about buying the next battery
- Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life
- Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future (optional download cable is required)
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device. Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app
- Nato strap for added security and moisture wicking
- A comfortable and rugged nylon Nato strap wraps all the way under the watch face for added security and moisture wicking while out of the water